Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
cXa2z.png

And this the information about the update

BLeKkDfCQAAgeFR.jpg:large

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
The beta testers got new builds almost daily (see the pocketpc.ch forums for updates on every build) and it has been 9 days between the second last and the last beta version, signalling that it is in he final stages and that any current version could be a release candidate.

In summary: there is no schedule for the update, we only know that it is very near!

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The beta testers got new builds almost daily (see the pocketpc.ch forums for updates on every build) and it has been 9 days between the second last and the last beta version, signalling that it is in he final stages and that any current version could be a release candidate.

In summary: there is no schedule for the update, we only know that it is very near!
yes but someone confirmed that it will come this week.

Phani Chandra

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I need this like a shot of vodka!!! i am pulling my hair apart to turn off notifications from Whatsapp. a group conversation of my friends about which color nailpolish to use woke me up at 3 in the night!!!

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I need this like a shot of vodka!!! i am pulling my hair apart to turn off notifications from Whatsapp. a group conversation of my friends about which color nailpolish to use woke me up at 3 in the night!!!

Turn off means Mute, right?? because there's no way you can turn off the notifications even in android except you disconnect data.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Turn off means Mute, right?? because there's no way you can turn off the notifications even in android except you disconnect data.

even in WP, you can go to the chat, hit group info and mute it for a certain amount of time.. am I missing something?

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, pretty sure in wp you can do that but never saw turn off notification from group in android.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I wondered why my battery was almost flat after just chatting to my friend on whatsapp for a couple hours

That is ridiculous battery drain, if they don't fix it in WP7.x Im moving to another messenger app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99