PhoneDog's Aaron Baker's take on the Lumia 920 and WP8: agree or disagree?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Aaron Baker is currently doing a 30-day challenge with a red Lumia 920. He has used a lot of Android devices in his time, so maybe his view on WP8 as a whole is a little biased. That said, do you think his depiction of the OS is accurate? Do you agree or disagree with his statements about WP8 and the phone?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJnNxJPyNo

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Damn he had some good points but others were just a preference thing, but it's always the same story developer, developers, developers....

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My biggest issue was the fact he said iOS had more customisation options than WP. Okay, so besides having a home screen wallpaper, there isn't any other differentiating customisation options (I'm literally sitting here with my old iPhone 4S sitting in front of me and trying to see what else I can do on the customisation front without using jailbreak tweaks). The only other thing I can see right now is folders on iOS. But really I would say WP has more options due to the 3 different live tile sizes and multiple accent colours (of course still not as much as Android, but definitely more than iOS).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos