Photos displayed multiple times on WP8

CBRX

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung ATIV S with a SD card.

Every time I take a picture it shows up correctly in the Camera Roll.
All pics are synced to SkyDrive and it works just fine, I have ticked the option to upload in full resolution.

But after some time the same pictures is adding up multiple times in the Camera Roll. The first pictures I took is now present 10 times each and pictures from last week is only 2 times present.
Every time I reboot the phone, this happens just a few minutes after.
However, on SkyDrive the pictures is only present 1 times each, as expected.

Connecting the phone to my computer actually shows all iterations of the pictures and I can manually delete the dublicate pictures.

Any clues on why this is happening? ...and how to stop it! :)
I'm suspecting the SD card, where I default store the pictures., It's a Class-10 32Gb.
I had major issues with a 64GB Class-10, causing video recordings to fail.

Thanks

CBRX

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
No, I'm quite sure it's not - there is nothing the Camera settings which indicates that.
If I manually delete all versions of an old picture (2 months old) - then after a few days I suddenly have the same Picture 3 (or more) times.

However, the strange thing is that it's not all Pictures beening duplicated, 5% remains only once - and I haven't change they way I take the Pictures or so.

It's eating up all my storage - really, really frustration!

areewahab

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
yup, weeks ago I've had my musics duplicates, and yesterday I experienced the same problem on Pictures

now I just feel bad about this issue, is there any ways to solve this without having a hard reset? It's annoying really...

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Music works fine for me ever since i went into the settings and turned all the xbox music things off
Pictures often duplicate though, I take out the SD card and move the pictures onto my computer hard drive, delete em from the SD card and then put them back on to stop this. Its still pretty tedious

Knlin731

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Has any one found a solution to fix this? My gf's 822 is having this issue but I have no issues with my 8X maybe due to lack of an SD card slot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12