How to use existing Xbox live account

Arxae

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to link my existing Xbox account to my phone (Nokia Lumia 620), but for some reason all i get is a new account called PLAYER<random string of numbers>. My xbox and microsoft account are use the same email (a gmail adress).

Anyone has a idea how i can get it to link to the correct xbox profile? I looked around but i only found WP7 topics and they didn't provide any answers

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I had this. I had to reset phone completely and start over.
If u have already downloaded stuff its complicated. I had to start a new account so I had three then change my Xbox to one of them and delete original email address on Xbox. Can't remember the exact procedure but it is explained on the Microsoft support site..

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Not to sound like a jerk, but go to your xbox and make sure the microsoft account is the same. I know you said it was, but let's make sure. As that is the most common problem.

If it is not the same, you can change it on your xbox to match the one on your phone.

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
As well, just make sure that you have toggled on the "connect with Xbox" in your games hub settings. That and a refresh got mine synced together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo