List of undelivered MS promises - WP8

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
**Disclaimer** This is not meant to be a bash MS thread or a place for people to continually argue **Disclaimer**

I was curious where the "enthusiast" program was and after searching and contacting MS support it is pretty obvious no one knows.

This is one of several promises MS has made regarding WP over the last year. Let's hold them accountable. I'm trying to get a list of undelivered promises such as the enthusiast program, full Skype integration, etc to submit to the "feature suggestions" page that Microsoft supposedly "closely monitors".

1. Enthusiast program
2. Full Skype integration
3. ______
4. ______
5. ______

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
A true, complete fix for the "Other Storage" issue. I beleive Joe tweeted a fix was on it's way. Granted, Nokia released Storage Check but that does not clean or fix all of the "Other Storage". They are aware of the issue, and last I heard they thought it had something to do with uploading pictures to SkyDrive.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
A true, complete fix for the "Other Storage" issue. I beleive Joe tweeted a fix was on it's way. Granted, Nokia released Storage Check but that does not clean or fix all of the "Other Storage". They are aware of the issue, and last I heard they thought it had something to do with uploading pictures to SkyDrive.
I believe this to be true. Since I disabled that my "other" has stayed around 1 GB.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I believe this to be true. Since I disabled that my "other" has stayed around 1 GB.
Never had it turned on, after slightly over a month of usage I have 9GB of other and <1GB of remaining storage.

I'm actually pretty disgusted that Microsoft has the nerve to keep quiet about this. It ruins the experience of every single Windows Phone 8 device out there.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Well I don't know what else to try. I just checked and my "other" is still just a bit over 1GB. I don't take videos either, don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire