Windows Phone App Updates Help !!!

John Balacano

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys my cousin bought a lumia 820 and recently he installed the official twitter app for windows phone a week ago and when I saw it on wpcentral that the Twitter app has been updated to (where the filters for camera are already present) it doesn't show on the store application tile on his start screen. and he is already freaking out coz he doesn't get app updates automatically :(

plsss.... any help here guys thanks in advance :)

Catholic Tech Geek

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If the updates are a bit slow to show up automatically, you can always navigate to the actual store entry of the program you want to update and press the update button.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If the updates are a bit slow to show up automatically, you can always navigate to the actual store entry of the program you want to update and press the update button.

WP Store app needs to show myapps or installed apps on this device, just like playstore so whenever we open that, we can see which app is having an update. It's annoying that we can't see our own installed apps so if store is slow to show you updates we can navigate directly from my apps. It's also annoying to open individual apps as I have installed a lot of apps and I don't wanna go through all of them for updates searching in store individually.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers