Hey guys... i m havin a strange problem with my Lumia 620....
    I can see all my contacts online and if they send me any message i receive it instantly but as soon as they try to reply to my messages i cannot get their reply.. :(
    I have to get offline and then again 'available' to see their messages.. :(
    tried to remove account and resetup from phone but still this problem persists.. :(
    06-08-2013 12:39 AM
    I just visited Outlook.com and it said that the people hub would be experiencing some problems today in almost all of Live services .
    Sorry dude you gotta get through this day ... :)
    06-08-2013 01:06 AM
    thnx for replying but i m facin this problem from almost 1-2 weeks... :(
    06-08-2013 06:01 AM
    working again fine.. but had to reset whole phone.. :(
    06-08-2013 06:48 AM
    Hi,

"i receive it instantly but as soon as they try to reply to my messages i cannot get their reply"
    Have you really got it solved finally? I have got exactly the same problem here
    It has long been annoying to me, and I had no luck getting rid of it......this simply leaves me no choice but switching to other platform.
    07-18-2013 04:38 AM
    Hey guys... i m havin a strange problem with my Lumia 620....
    I can see all my contacts online and if they send me any message i receive it instantly but as soon as they try to reply to my messages i cannot get their reply.. :(
    I have to get offline and then again 'available' to see their messages.. :(
    tried to remove account and resetup from phone but still this problem persists.. :(
    07-18-2013 11:46 PM
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. Initially I can receive the messages fine. But once I respond I then stop receiving them. Its super annoying, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    07-26-2013 01:04 AM
    Just check on winphone support how the technicians are not giving a single f*ck about the problems, they say that contact facebook because the problem is on that side, I really hope Daniel Rubino or any of the good folks bere in WPC put thw issue on headlines to receive some attention, this is maybw the only reason why im moving OS on holidays, and im sure theres more people annoyed by this problem. Dont judge, maybe some of you dont give a hell about facebook but here where i live everybody communicatws the easy way on facebook, so yes, is annoying and frustrating, third party apps sucks and are slow
    07-26-2013 01:37 AM
    Just noticed this today chatting with my Girlfriend through people for facebook. As soon as I send her a message she get's it, but after that i get no replies until I go in, set myself to 'Offline', then wait a few seconds, then set myself back to 'Available'. Then suddenly all of her replies are there.

Not very good integration. Either make it work, or remove it...but half-assed isn't cool.

Hopefully someone will fix this. To be honest...an end user doesn't care who's end the problem is on...we just want it fixed.
    07-31-2013 07:38 PM
    Been working with my Lumia 920 over WiFi all day for the last couple of days, including today. I use FB Chat through the phone quite often.

Jason

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2013 07:44 PM
    Yep, this has just never worked right. Would be nice if MS gave a **** about these bugs but I've been holding my breath for three years and nothing.
    07-31-2013 07:44 PM