Notification center left side pleaseee :'(

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Okay so first of all im happy to see the progress of wp(stil not enough changes though) the notification center should be on the left side it needs to be accessible from everywhere but not in a app !! im not cool with tht
We could have another swipe gesture we will still be different dont know why people say the opposite -_-

But ofc we will have to see what Microsoft brings for us i hope tht left swipe gesture becomes true :p

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If left swipe gesture would open notification center, how can you access it while running any application ?? As wp ui is all about panoramic UI. It's swipe from the above which is the only way according to me is notification center can be implemented. But let's hear others,too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Like in windows 8. You can swipe from left to switch apps or access list of running apps, same time you can swipe inside app too. Very easy to implement. BT we are talking about MS. They never hearing people, even when they scream.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I hope what you're saying would be true as I realize we move screen like left and right by swiping at the middle of the screen and NC can be opened by swiping from far left of the screen. I hope MS does something about this.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
If left swipe gesture would open notification center, how can you access it while running any application ?? As wp ui is all about panoramic UI. It's swipe from the above which is the only way according to me is notification center can be implemented. But let's hear others,too.

**** ur right pal forgot about tht:/ the only way is from corners or topside kinda android and ios then :/ but wat ever Microsoft does just not in a app !! thts all i want :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire