I'm not sure where else to post this, but for the past couple days I haven't been getting any WPCentral toasts and its live tile hasn't been updating either. The same thing happened to Amazing Weather -- I have it set to update hourly but it won't update until I open the app -- so I'm not sure it's an app-specific issue. Has this been happening to anyone else? Other than some light rearranging of my homescreen, nothing much has changed.

Another thing I've noticed is that my pictures are no longer automatically being uploaded to SkyDrive. Even when I specifically save it to SkyDrive to my Mobile Uploads folder, it won't show up. I've done a few soft resets of my phone for other issues. I'm not really sure what's going on but these weird irks are starting to drive me crazy. It never really seems to stop with Windows Phone.
    06-12-2013 11:52 PM
    maybe problem with MS servers in your region...same thing happened to me...solution was to wait patientily and after 4days i have everything back to normal on 2g connection
    YOLOsaurusRex likes this.
    06-13-2013 01:43 AM
    Looks like I should have just been a little more patient. The problem seems to be fixed now. Haha. You were right Ashish.
    06-13-2013 03:55 AM