Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Are Both nokia music and music+video tiles live ??

They dont display anything on my screen...i mean no album art like o have seen in screenshots of people on this forum

Btw I am from India...is xbox music Available here ??

I am not able to find it on phone

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not a question of where in the world you happen to live, live tiles are simply an unreliable feature. No rhyme or reason what makes them quit working but eventually they quit. At least I have not been able to find a solution to this problem.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Not a question of where in the world you happen to live, live tiles are simply an unreliable feature. No rhyme or reason what makes them quit working but eventually they quit. At least I have not been able to find a solution to this problem.

I've had 11 windows phones so far and never an issue with any.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site

every screen shot by peiple on this forum has a live music tile

i never had a live tile :'(

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, is your music tagged properly and are you playing your own stuff or from Xbox Music?

There's nothing on the Live Tile other than a name and grey background if there's no image attached to the Artist that's playing. I use MPAtool for that myself.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, is your music tagged properly and are you playing your own stuff or from Xbox Music?

There's nothing on the Live Tile other than a name and grey background if there's no image attached to the Artist that's playing. I use MPAtool for that myself.

I downloaded a song from nokia music store with album art but its not displaying album art..not even at lock acreen

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded a song from nokia music store with album art but its not displaying album art..not even at lock acreen

Live tiles work when using Xbox Music

Live tiles do not work when using Nokia Music

My personal experience, Canada using Rogers Lumia 920

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

Ok you're saying 'Album Art', but i assume you mean the background image. The actual album cover doesn't display on the Live Tile, just the background image of the artist.

I don't use Nokia Music so i can't help there, but any background image attached to an artist *should* show on the Live Tile. Did you try MPAtool to attach one.

Last edited:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
i suppose xbox music isnt available in india

btw il try MPA tool..thanks :)

Xbox music is "music and videos" its the stock music player on the phone. Its available in india. If you pin it to start and play music it shows a grey background with the artist name.

Nokia music app will show album art on a medium tile and will show album art and sing info on a double wide tile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon