If Jony Ive redesigned Windows Phone.. ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind being able to pick the colour of the tile for an app, not sure about gradients but it doesn't look that bad. I don't get the hate that lots of people have towards iOS7 myself.

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I think it shows that just because you're considered some sort of hardware design 'genius', doesn't mean that translates to software design.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
eh, i'm pretty meh on that - would be a nice option for those who like it, but it kinda goes contrary to the simple, solid WP look

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
That guy Jony I've Knows $hit about design.The only thing he did was to copy Windows and Android and make a bad design of both for the iPhone.He putted lipstick on a pig.Like somewhere I was watching a review. That new skin look like a Hello Kitty theme.The theme is too girly and bright.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
That guy Jony I've Knows $hit about design.The only thing he did was to copy Windows and Android and make a bad design of both for the iPhone.He putted lipstick on a pig.Like somewhere I was watching a review. That new skin look like a Hello Kitty theme.The theme is too girly and bright.

Well hopefully that'll turn off some guys and hopefully they jump the WP8 bandwagon. :D

cybodroid

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Not really into the fruity-ish looking rainbow effects. The background could use a few more shades but I'm fine with how it is now.

The whole point of a "theme" is for it to be consistent looking overall. Think homeowner's association but for your app selection screen. Everyone might not agree with the monotonous tone but you're not going to hear that it's hard on the eyes by much either.

Last edited:

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Putted??

Sent from my AT&T Cali Blue HTC 8x using Board Express

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing he had webOS at some point, cause that is all iOS looks like now. webOS prettified, add a splash of android notifications, with good hardware and stuck in the iTunes garden.
I like a lot of it, but I loved webOS, so of course I would. not that I would ever give apple money for anything.

My dream phone would be an S4 or 920/5 hardware running 3 more years of real development of webOS... *sigh* HP ruins every piece of software they touch.

vdroide

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing he had webOS at some point, cause that is all iOS looks like now. webOS prettified, add a splash of android notifications, with good hardware and stuck in the iTunes garden.
I like a lot of it, but I loved webOS, so of course I would. not that I would ever give apple money for anything.

My dream phone would be an S4 or 920/5 hardware running 3 more years of real development of webOS... *sigh* HP ruins every piece of software they touch.

You do realize that the control center was robbed from the Jailbreak community (something Apple does often), which Android also took liberty to borrow, albeit sooner. The cards is straight from WebOS, but i like that because Web OS was my favourite OS. The new flat design as everyone calls it, was ushered in by WP but everyone is now copying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs