Download as items arrive doesnt work with outlook 2013 calendar and my phone

wplumina920

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I have a outlook.com email that I an using

I created an account in outlook 2013 on my desktop, using my outlook.com account
Then I created an account on my lumia 920, with the same outlook.com account

Ive fiddled with the settings for a long time now, almost 5 hours and I still cant get it to work how I want it to work.

Basically my goal is to create an appointment in outlook 2013 and then look down have have it instantly appear on my lumia 920 calendar app

But no that doesnt happen even with set to "download as things arrive."

When I create a appointment in outlook 2013 the calendar app in lumia 920 remains blank

Only when I go to settings and email+accounts and hold my thumb over the Microsoft account icon and click sync does the outlook 2013 appointment appear in the calendar app in my lumia

How do I get it to be automatic, and updating within 10-20 seconds without having to press a sync button?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
All you need to do is press the send and receive in Outlook 2013, should be a button on top left hand side. Than go to your outlook.com email on your phone, and sync. I will not only sync your email but your contact, and calendar. It is an extra step but only takes an extra second or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes