Poll : Which Accent colours do you use the most ?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
For me it's a choice between Cyan and Steel. Problem is that the ATIV S doesn't really have an accent that looks good with it.

Tman596

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I use cobalt since blue is my favorite color, but I also use it because it looks good with the other tiles that don't change color.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the HTC Blue on my 8X. Sometimes Cobalt, Steel if I'm determined (to match my resolve). Dark background ALWAYS!!

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Lumia(s) has any accents exclusive to them , like HTC's Blue ?

I didn't know HTC had a special accent ...................

Anyway , I saw 20 accents under settings and There is limit of having maximum of 20 options for the poll.
Never even thought that Accents also have exclusives ^^

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Lumia(s) has any accents exclusive to them , like HTC's Blue ?

I didn't know HTC had a special accent ...................

Anyway , I saw 20 accents under settings and There is limit of having maximum of 20 options for the poll.
Never even thought that Accents also have exclusives ^^

Depends on the carrier rom

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I like the indigo and the cobalt they seem to pop the most on my white 920!. I have used crimson its fairly good looking and its part of my alma mater (law school) colors. I mostly use the light theme so some colors are harder to read on that white background!

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Lime or Crimson. There's a bit too much saturation going on with the 820 screen for me to like the others, so looking forward to the Colour Profile addition soon.

The High Contrast mode with a white background and white case also gets a lot of use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)