App to manage Facebook Page

ElGrinto

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,
anyone knows if there's an app to manage pages on Facebook for Windows Phone 8? For my personal profile i use Facebook Beta (after the last update i think it's one of the best) but you can't manage your pages!
I know that some months ago there was "Page Manager" but now it's down for the famous problem of the Facebook trademark...
Any suggestions??

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the fanpage manager app has been pulled as well. I could only find info on a workaround was regarding adding photos to pages linking fb to twitter, then posting to twitter under your page account. Then it posts updates and photos to your page.

ElGrinto

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
It looks like the fanpage manager app has been pulled as well. I could only find info on a workaround was regarding adding photos to pages linking fb to twitter, then posting to twitter under your page account. Then it posts updates and photos to your page.

Ah, interesting! Can i do this through the official twitter app?

Good news, i found out this update on the Page Manager app site:
Update 2: I have finally received a response from the Windows Phone Store team. Page Manager will be back soon :) (15/6/2013)

alimaslam

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
@PageManagerApp was taken down due to Content Infringement Complaint by Facebook. But @SrikanthNairPro The developer of the app & his fans have persuaded the WP team to bring back the app with some changes which wont Infringement Facebook's trademark. And now The Windows Phone Store team has given the go ahead for Page Manager to be submitted for certification. What this means is that once the app has been submitted and approved, it will once again be available in the Store for download. the aim is to get a Store worthy version by the end of this week. If testing reveals no issues, it will be submitted to the Store, where certification normally takes 3-4 days. Unfortunately, I can't give you a precise timeline. But we are expecting the app to be released again by this or next week. Hope this helps... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos