Is There A Hidden SMS App?

The Hustleman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I send each other "private" SMS messages and I have a son that likes to play with my phone.

Is there an app to hide incoming SMS messages similar to "hide it pro" or "Super Private Conversation" on android?

I don't mind a paid app, I just need something reliable that works.

Thanks in advance

The Hustleman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
That's fine, but i do want something to hide sms.

Sometimes I let my coworker use my phone and I wouldn't want him to see either

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The simple solution might be to just buy another cheap phone/PAYG sim card, enable a sim-lock (or whatever) and just use it for that one purpose.

The Hustleman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Your post is funny, I mean..don't get me wrong, but I don't know if people will think that your wife is the one sending you naughty things :))

Why not?

I have a very healthy marriage.

My wife has my passcodes to everything (even Facebook and hide it pro) so yes, it's totally my wife.

I got a great woman and not trying to mess it up

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thumbs up to you for that. I would've agreed with the previous poster on thinking it's someone else other than the wife but as you say, you have a healthy marriage, kudos to you. Great example. Oh and sorry can't help on the concern regarding hiding the app

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

sachin0624

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
there a no. of cool application on android, iphone and blackberry , where you can hide your incoming and outgoing sms..but there is no such application in WP8...its sad .sometimes i feel like i am having a phone that was made in year 1985

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
In answer to your query, I don't think so.

In terms of racy text messages, this is a normal thing these days. I guess you just have to trust your son and especially your co-worker that they won't snoop on private messages?

Dave Lopez1

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
This is one area windows apps lag behind android. People do want to keep secrets and secret messages for whatever reasons and I use an app like this in Android and would have shifted from Android to Windows because I think windows phone just syncs much better with my pc. I think this should be simple, I hide a lot of things on my pc free from the prying eyes of my kids and my wife. why can't I do this on my phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)