Homescreen Layout

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I am so indecisive about my layout! Constantly changing it and never happy there's just not enough room (Need smaller tiles or like a folder which looks like four smaller squares which fit into a 1x1 that expands when tapped) its hard to keep it practical and beautiful at the same time... Anyone want to share their designs?

I know there is a similar thread but I want people to be more specific and explain why their layout is like it is 😜
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Board Express

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey bro, I'm totally on the same page. I posted on that other thread a long time ago (my old wpcentral account). I find myself changing mine about every three days and this here is my latest: http://sdrv.ms/14A2BBy

I'm probably one of the few that has a brown accent, but I feel it compliments the Black Lumia 920 very well. I used to use a set of smaller tiles in the middle (4x2) but lately, I've been trying to simplify my start screen. It's been pretty tough to move some items from the Top of the Start Screen, lol. My WPCentral app is going absolutely nowhere though! . . . Anyway, I'll probably change it in a day, but this is the latest.
Cheers

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
You must enjoy unanswered threads just as much as I do, haha.
Okay, I checked out your Start Screen, so two questions:
-What ESPN app is that? It looks SO much better than ESPN Hub, which I think is just terrible as a live tile. It's so low in resolution support :(
-And regarding that CNN app . . . I love wide live tiles that display high resolution pictures and information. I use Weave (No Ads) and I love it, but it seems like it doesn't render all article pictures equally. Some look gorgeous on the live tile . . . and some look terrible. Does the CNN app consistently give good resolution article pictures?

Thanks

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

What camera app is that jerseysal? Looks nice

You both have pretty simple lockscreens compared to me lol mine is all over the place

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F4305BC30A745987!1488&authkey=!AIUKfzN8_-21VC8

I like to have things I need on the first screen which just happens to be everything I pin  lol
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Board Express

Last edited:

In Limbo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Lolol. That's exactly how I was. Then I had to make a sacrifice to make it look cleaner; I simplified. It was pretty tough, haha.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720