Multiple Audio Tracks

jeddr1

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the Windows Phone app on my iMac, and when i do sync it, i find that on my phone (Nokia Lumia 520) i have multiples of the same song, sometimes even 6 of the same song!, if i delete all but one, a lot of the time it won't play anymore, could someone help as this i really annoying me and i have no clue what to do!

Jed

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
My one does exactly the same thing. I use both the WP8 app on Windows 8 or Windows Media Player and both do the same. I have the 920 at the moment, getting the 925 in a few days time. It may be a bug with the software that Amber may sort out, I don't know, but I know what you mean.

jeddr1

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
so you reckon it's to do with the windows phone app on the mac? it's annoying because if i try to delete the other copies, it then makes the file unreadable...

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
so you reckon it's to do with the windows phone app on the mac? it's annoying because if i try to delete the other copies, it then makes the file unreadable...

I don't know, there are also people on windows with problems.. but the app on mac even failed to copy more than 500 songs so I decided not to use it. With windows, I don't have problems, at least not until now..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss