A Sign of Windows Phone Growing?

anon(5698912)

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I was reading some sport news on espn and stumbled upon this. It first didn't catch my attention but when I scrolled back up a red object caught the corner of my eye and was like hey is that what I think it is?! And to my surprise it is what I thought was! I don't know what you guys think but I think this has to be the first photo of a public event with someone sporting a WP let alone a Lumia 920! Out of the hundreds/thousands of images that were probably taken that day by the many freelancers for espn, whats was the chance of this picture being uploaded as the picture for this article? Anyway I will take this a sign of WP growing. Have any of you guys seen a random picture with someone holding a WP yet? If so share in the comments below and if possible post links to it.

Capture.PNG

espnW -- Baltimore Ravens' attempt to mock Miami Heat falls flat, Harlem Globetrotters fail to land Brittney Griner, and Terrell Owens becomes reality TV joke during weak week

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I seen about four Lumia 920s walking in and from work last week during Cisco Live! Doesn't compare to the amount of Galaxy S and iPhones. But it is better than nothing

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Paul Thurrot and Mary Jo Foley were talking about this in their Windows Weekly Show this week. They said they were so amazed to see San Fran flooded with Windows Phone since some 6000 ppl were present and almost all of them had windows phones. This should only be positive as there was more wp visibility.

They said they saw Windows and Windows Phone everywhere in the city and Paul bashed Windows as usual.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss