Is There an App to Stream Music to Another Phone?

Azzid

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I swear one day I saw an app that let you synchronize 2 or more devices to the same song. Is there anything similar in the store that anyone knows of?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard of anything like that. One thing I always thought WP was missing was streaming capabilities to devices (besides basic dlna support).

Azzid

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to be able to listen to music with my brothers, which both have Lumia 920s, and walk down the street with all of them playing the same song.

You can do it manually though, by making a playlist and starting them at the same time. Kinda cool, the effects of the music coming from multiple devices makes it sound really good.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya. I personally haven't heard of any app doing that though I suppose it could be possible if the phones could connect through Bluetooth and have an app for it? I don't know the technical side of things to know if it would work.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to be able to listen to music with my brothers, which both have Lumia 920s, and walk down the street with all of them playing the same song.

You can do it manually though, by making a playlist and starting them at the same time. Kinda cool, the effects of the music coming from multiple devices makes it sound really good.

A bit offtopic, but I have to say how much people who blow music from speakers in public places annoy me. While I'm a man of peace, I seriously feel like walking up and smacking some teens around their ears when they play their crappy music from speakers that nobody but them wants to hear :D

It is not cool and nobody but you wants to listen to it anyways, so don't do it :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos