Headset button functions that you may don't know!!!!

safeer2222

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
By using headset button you can make three functions.
Music.
1. By single press: pause/play.
2. By double press:plays next track.
3. By triple press: plays previous track.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Ooh, nice! I wonder if this is a new feature, cos I've tried the double press before in hopes it would go to next track, but it didn't, but this was back when I had just bought the 920 last year.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
this has always existed in WP8. Very helpful when your headset doesn't support Windows Phone (as this works with every single one of them supported or not)

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
My headset came with this infomation on the package they were in. Works the same for iphone as well.

It will also answer an incoming call and hang the call up with a single button press.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough, those are standard on most phones (android, iPhone, etc.).

NOW, if we could compile a list of three button headsets (Vol +, select, Vol -) that work with WP that would be awesome! Volume up/down hasn't been standardized across all platforms. Apple has their way, Android has their own, and WP, again is different. :(

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've got the LG Tone+, and it's got a button for pause/play, FF, REW (or next/prev), vol up, vol down, and one for "phone" (call, voice commands, etc).

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Didn't find any headset work ATT Lumia 920. It's stupid. I once tried every headset in Sony store, none of them works. Make me miss iPhone even more

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Didn't find any headset work ATT Lumia 920. It's stupid. I once tried every headset in Sony store, none of them works. Make me miss iPhone even more
my Samsung ear buds that came with my focus work on my 920, but my ear buds of choice are the Nokia Purity ..... All controls work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb