WP8 modifying music tags

Kelvin Morais

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I use mp3Tag been a while and all my songs have their proper tags as title, artist, album, album artist and album art.
Recently, I bought a Lumia 720 and some songs when I sync by "Application Windows Phone Desktop" has modified his albums (album name and album art) and in some few cases, moves all tags music as title, artist, album and so on.
This is for example the song "Don't Worry Child (Violin Vocal Mix)" by Sweedish House Mafia. I've simplified the title (before had other information in the title) and changed to "DYWC (Violin Vocal Mix)", simplified the artist (who earlier had "Feat ... ") and has changed the name of the album "Hot Hits" to* "Hits" and "Remix", but nothing seems to fix. For that song it always changed to "Worry" by Mr. Vegas album "Hot Hit Up (Parental Advisor)". When I finish synchronizing, if I quickly look up the player, it appears correctly as I've named, but if I wait a while (anything from 1 minute) it is renamed.
Is there a way to solve this and the other songs that has it album changed? =[

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Turn off the part where it pulls down metadata so it can't change anything, and then either resync them or fix them with MPAtool.

I haven't trusted Microsoft's music tagging since the old Windows Media Player days, you're better off handling that stuff yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo