Connect Office 365 Calendar with Oulook.com

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
About a week into Lumia 928. I have a live.com account, and I can see my Outlook.com calendar on the Web. I want to connect Office 365 on the phone account to it so the calendar syncs. I select Office 365 on the phone and it goes to setup; I select Outlook (Outlook.com, Exchange, Office 365) and enter my live.com credentials. It won't set up because I already have the live.com account set up on the phone.

Can I do what I want and I'm doing it wrong, or am I SOL? It's probably something simple, which is why I'm not seeing it!!

Thanks,

Mike

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Mike, I went and looked on the Office 365 forums and others want to do the same thing, so far no luck.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My mom asked me about this last night. She uses the Outlook calendar and would like to get it to sync with Office 365. She likes both, but Office 365 has the option to schedule tasks and events, where as the Outlook.com calendar only allows for events.

It's a tad bit silly for MSFT to not make their two calendar forms sync.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
They do sync. The problem is the way that you add the accounts. Outlook is used for outlook.com, exchange and office 365. If the address and password is the same on more than one account. It doesn't know how to differentiate and goes with outlook.com.

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
They do sync. The problem is the way that you add the accounts. Outlook is used for outlook.com, exchange and office 365. If the address and password is the same on more than one account. It doesn't know how to differentiate and goes with outlook.com.
So I need to set up a separate Outlook.com account and sync Office 365 to that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3