Any news on update roll out ??

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Please tell me its happening in july cause im so excited. They said it will be available to all by August i hope so :-]

Any rumors welcome i cant wait :p

IE 10 also has better html 5 compatibility <3

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I heard there won't be a number of small updates like they originally planned. They will save it again for one large update in early 2014. I'm very disappointed if this news is correct

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I heard there won't be a number of small updates like they originally planned. They will save it again for one large update in early 2014. I'm very disappointed if this news is correct

Me too. I am always thinking why they aren't rolling out monthly or quarterly updates for the OS so you always have the latest fixes and features (like apps does of course). I know that is not possible but what Microsoft is doing now isn't really helping... They still haven't fixed the other storage bug and in GDR2 it isn't fixed either. How could this happen?

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I read that on BGR or Engadget. I don't remember which one. I read it yesterday and was blown away by that. Disappointed to say the least if that was accurate.

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I read that on BGR or Engadget. I don't remember which one. I read it yesterday and was blown away by that. Disappointed to say the least if that was accurate.

it's original from the The Verge, but the source is correct, MS has nothing to decline :(

The articles are badly written, GDR2 and 3 will still come out this year with 8.1 coming out early next year.

GDR2 is already listed on MS's site: Windows Phone 8 update history | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
[h=3]Update 8.0.10327.77 or 8.0.10328.78*[/h]Xbox Music. It's now easier to select, download, and pin music. Plus, music fans will see more accurate metadata (such as song and album information) and many other performance improvements.
FM radio. Listen to FM radio right from the Music+Videos hub. (Not available for all phones.)
Data Sense. Stay on top of your phone's data usage with Data Sense. You can set a limit based on your data plan, or just keep track of which apps use the most data. (Not all mobile operators offer Data Sense.)
Skype. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) apps like Lync and Skype now feature improved stability and performance.
Internet Explorer. Your web browsing experience is now better than ever with improved HTML 5 compatibility.
Camera. Set your favorite Lens so it opens automatically when you press the camera button. (Not available for all phones.)
Other improvements. Includes many other improvements to Windows Phone.
*Your update version number depends on your specific phone model and mobile operator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes