can't install app from windows store right now

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been using lumia 820 for 5 months. I updated my whatsapp yesterday and today i saw there is New Update.. I tried to install it, it downloaded The app but while it says 'installing' it gives an error.. Sometimes it says cant connect to store.. Sometimes it says there is an error. Is it The problem on my phone? Or With store? I need to install my whatsapp but cant now.. Help please

lexmarq

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same problem as you right now. May I ask if the error was "we can't connect to the store at the moment. Check your data connection or try again later" ?

The worst thing was, I just factory reset my phone because of some problem and I can't access all my apps now. zzz

bluemooberry

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I've got a 920 and am having the same problem.

I've got three downloads waiting- nokia drive, accessories, sparkle 2, and whatsapp. Every time one of them starts downloading, it stops in the middle of the download and the Wi-Fi network tag disappears and stops downloading and moves onto the next app to download but the same thing happens. This is getting really annoying..

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Same here, Error code: c101b000. Just checked the error code and it looks like the store is down. Hope they can fix it soon. I need a Paris Metro app before taking off.

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem as you right now. May I ask if the error was "we can't connect to the store at the moment. Check your data connection or try again later" ?

The worst thing was, I just factory reset my phone because of some problem and I can't access all my apps now. zzz

Yes the same problem. We need to contact with Microsoft or Nokia as soon as possible. :/

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
WP store is RIFE with ******* problems. I'm sorry but figure this **** out guys, Apple app store and Google Play RARELY have problems

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
"There is currently an outage with our Marketplace Services that we are investigating at this time. Thank you for your patience as we work on resolving this as soon as possible." said the technical service of Microsoft. And added " it seems an emerging issue."

Argathy

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Same here in the Netherlands, weird thing is i had the Whatsapp update on my Nokia 820 and installed it flawless, but on the Nokia 610 of my girlfriend its impossible to install any update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos