can't install app from windows store right now

Harsh Ankur

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Try doing this..
Start downloading the app. The bar fills upto 50% which means it is downloaded. The next half is for installation and is the place where it hangs up. Pause your download as soon as the download is completed and the wifi tag is vanished. Resume it after 1-2 sec and you'll find that the installation starts proceeding..

Argathy

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Try doing this..
Start downloading the app. The bar fills upto 50% which means it is downloaded. The next half is for installation and is the place where it hangs up. Pause your download as soon as the download is completed and the wifi tag is vanished. Resume it after 1-2 sec and you'll find that the installation starts proceeding..

Tried it but doesnt work for me.

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Strange, my wife has no problems installing new apps on her HTC phone and I can't install anything on my Lumia. Always error c101b000.

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
WP store is RIFE with ******* problems. I'm sorry but figure this **** out guys, Apple app store and Google Play RARELY have problems

Maybe I've been luckier than you, cause I've never had any issues with downloading, installing or updating apps until now.

It's a technical glitch. It'll get fixed as most technical glitches are.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
As noted in the wpcentral.com article (update notes)...
"Microsoft has now recognized the problem and said they are working on it"

MS Xbox Live status page...
-----------------------------------
7/13/2013 11:40:23 AM PDT:
If you are receiving an error code when trying to purchase or download content on the Windows Phone Marketplace, please know we're working hard to find a solution! Thank you for being patient. We'll post an updated message for you right here in 30 minutes.
-----------------------------------

Sangeeth Sudheer

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130710_0001[1].png wp_ss_20130710_0002[1].png

Well, I'm here in India and this is how the situation is. The app updates/downloads to maximum and when it is about to install, it pauses for a few time and shows an "Attention Required" message. Tried it several times on both my Lumia 620 (images above) and my Lumia 920 but the problem still prevails. I hope Microsoft is aware of this issue.

Paul Rotselain

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
dont recive messages from facebook

And i got a problem my new htc 8s it dont recive messages from facebook
I CAN SEND OUT BUT NO IN! BUT WHEN I TURN OFF THE FACEBOOK MESSANGER FROM THE PHONE AND ON AGAIN, THEN IT WILL RECIVE BUT ONLY SO LONG WHEN I DONT WRITE BACK!?
a

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Just did an install from the windsowsphone web site. Might be worth trying if phone-inititiated installs still don't work. . .

ETA: Oh well -- didn't work for the next try. . .

Last edited:

Bruno Rossotti

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I?m from Argentina. Here we have the same problem...
Do you know another way to download apps? Because i can?t use whatsapp and i need it to work! It?s an emergency!

Thank?s a lot and sorry for my bad english, Bruce.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro