Woah...39 updates?

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Is it strange to have 39 updates show up, all at once?? I've got to do them one-by-one so I don't lose the MS made YouTube app.

wp_ss_20130717_0001.png

lasm2000

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My phone hasn't received any updates for the past few weeks so I won't be surprised to find a similar situtation to yours eventually. That being told, the ms made youtube app isn't deleted by any update, as far as I know it was only pulled from the marketplace so no new installs are allowed but already installed versions should be fine.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I'm protecting the Microsoft full featured version of the YouTube app so I had to update the other 38 one-by-one and I saw that the "Last Updated" dates went back to over a week ago.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
My phone hasn't received any updates for the past few weeks so I won't be surprised to find a similar situtation to yours eventually. That being told, the ms made youtube app isn't deleted by any update, as far as I know it was only pulled from the marketplace so no new installs are allowed but already installed versions should be fine.
It is my understanding that if you "update" the YouTube app that it actually reverts to the old one.

D0gsballs

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you Update All you'll see the YouTube app isn't in the list of apps that are being downloaded and updated. Once done your live tile will still show 1 for YouTube.

kwajr

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
They changed the app to remove the option to download,but since have removed it from the store so if your updating your just removing the option to download

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
same, i havent needed to protect my good YouTube app ....i do all my updates regularly and its fine, i havent lost it. you should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro