Hi guys I know this topic has probably been posted before and I have researched all over the net and googled so hopefully somewhere has a concrete answer other than ``ITS BROKEN`` I noticed that my Bing lock screen image barely changes at all and it never in line with my Bing search image. I have tried everything from restarts to soft resets to even turning off wifi at night, to changing to another lock screen wallpaper to changing rgions and countries to even doing a full hard reset last night with no avail. This morning when I woke up it was still the same image from when I reset the phone last night (which was some sort of tower in Wyoming, USA). The only thing that got the image to change was changing to Bing wallpaper via the Weather Flow app. I know this sounds really stupid but for me its a surprise every morning and I love seeing the new images appear (they are lovely) and they are not?? Should I be waiting longer than 25hours or the image to change? Is there another problem in Canada that I am unaware of. Any feedback would be great guys!!
    07-18-2013 05:47 AM
    Well, I get the feeling you've probably tried all the possible solutions so far.

The ones I found were:

• Let it go for a few days, it will correct itself
    • Try changing to Facebook, wait for update and then change back to Bing

Those appear to be the two most common solutions.

It's possible the GDR2 update will address this issue. I also get the feeling that the refresh is about a day behind compared to the desktop but I'm not certain of that.
    07-18-2013 05:59 AM
    Ok thanks alot for the responce. I guess I will leave it as is and maybe after a few days it will start to refresh itself, I love al those wallpapers :) they are very refreshing in the morning at 5am lol!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-18-2013 06:01 AM
    Another option is using "Lock Widgets" app (even trial version of it) and let it update your lockscreen with bing images. (I think Amazing Weather HD also can do this)
    07-18-2013 08:35 AM
    "some sort of tower"...it's Devil's tower...ever see Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind? One of my top 10 movies of all time. I would love to visit there some day! :)
    07-18-2013 08:46 AM
    Another option is using "Lock Widgets" app (even trial version of it) and let it update your lockscreen with bing images. (I think Amazing Weather HD also can do this)
    It was not updating with Amazing Weather HD as before I reset my phone I had that program so now I reset and am trying Weather Flow but without any app altering the lockscreen and after 24hours it did not change......really annoying..
    07-18-2013 09:02 AM
    It was not updating with Amazing Weather HD as before I reset my phone I had that program so now I reset and am trying Weather Flow but without any app altering the lockscreen and after 24hours it did not change......really annoying..
    Im using weatherflow and experience the same problem, but not every day...it looks to be more like every other day for the last 2 weeks. Basically, through Weatherflow ive got it configured to use the BING wallpaper and display weather stats...im sure this has to do with the inconsistency. Either way it doesnt bother me so much, i still get beautiful pics from MS so its all good.
    07-18-2013 09:23 AM
    Im using weatherflow and experience the same problem, but not every day...it looks to be more like every other day for the last 2 weeks. Basically, through Weatherflow ive got it configured to use the BING wallpaper and display weather stats...im sure this has to do with the inconsistency. Either way it doesnt bother me so much, i still get beautiful pics from MS so its all good.
    Yes it is not a big deal but it does still bother me seeing as my OCD kicks in LOL. Some time ago it worked fine and even after several reset attempts and all kinds of troublehsooting I can`t get it to work!! WHY OH WHY lol
    07-18-2013 10:17 AM