Updated to GDR2 and now... battery drain problem !

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

After my phone (HTC 8S) got updated to GDR2, I feel the battery life is much worse than before.
The best case I remember, before the update was 4 days of limited usage. Now it hardly lasts for 1,5 day.

Maybe someone else noticed this, too ? Share Your experiences/impressions here, with phone model of course !

ruthietootie

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

After my phone (HTC 8S) got updated to GDR2, I feel the battery life is much worse than before.
The best case I remember, before the update was 4 days of limited usage. Now it hardly lasts for 1,5 day.

Maybe someone else noticed this, too ? Share Your experiences/impressions here, with phone model of course !

You used to get 4 days of limited usage? :shocked: My Lumia 820 can't last for the whole day. I do use it constantly with 4G enabled except when I'm home. But I'm pretty sure my battery wouldn't last a day with limited usage.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Not this again!!!!

Learn to use the phone.... FFS!!!

Any OS update and the battery needs to be recalibrated over a week or so to get it back to how it should work..... Same as when the phone was new!!!

WakingDream

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing a similar problem with my 8X. Since the update was applied the Phone is constantly hot and battery drains in about 3 to 4 hours. Rebooting doesn't seem to help either.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing a similar problem with my 8X. Since the update was applied the Phone is constantly hot and battery drains in about 3 to 4 hours. Rebooting doesn't seem to help either.

Now after using GDR2 a while, I think that my 8X gets hotter too. But this could also be due to the hot weather we are having at the moment.

The lags I have are getting very annoying. I have them mostly when Spotify is running, so it could be due to this app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon