IE10 Autocomplete list - a moving target?

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
When typing in the IE10 address box an auto populated list appears. It seems like just about every time I try to select an item from the auto complete list it suddenly changes. Sometimes I decide to wait a moment and just when I think it has settled down it will still decide to update as my finger comes down and then starts to load some page I didn't want to go to.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
When typing in the IE10 address box an auto populated list appears. It seems like just about every time I try to select an item from the auto complete list it suddenly changes. Sometimes I decide to wait a moment and just when I think it has settled down it will still decide to update as my finger comes down and then starts to load some page I didn't want to go to.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Usually I'm just really annoyed because it provides the link I want to go, but when I see it and I'm adding ONE other letter, and then the list changes entirely and shows different results. The one I want would still be the most fitting, but it does change it anyway, usually some random subdomain I went to once.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I see that happen too. Sometimes it disappears without even typing a new letter. I think it's a similar delay to the one that happens when you try to press the one your after in the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss