Error Code 80048264

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I just got error code 80048264 when I try to download any app from Marketplace, it says:

"There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Error code: 80048264"

Is there any experiencing the same problem now?

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I just found a way to fix it, just move to settings> emails+accounts> enter the same password again, no need to reset the machine.

ravish1984

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
please help on this .
While updating apps , time and again i am getting this error code 80048264.
tried checking all settings , checked email+accounts page
but of no use.

can someone help on this , how can i fix it .

I have heard if i go to "reset your phone " option , i will end up losing all my data.

please suggest

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, did you try to input your password in your main account password field again? I solved my problem this way without resetting my phone,
I'm not quite sure if there's some other solution other than resetting the whole device, which I really don't recommend.

Anuj Sachdev

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings>Email + Accounts > Add email account>Microsoft account
Then give ur username and password (that were used/registered during first installation of ur phone) and in case ur not registered on microsoft then go to mail.live.com and register on same and use that id and password to log in microsoft account...

Sekome Seahlodi

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I just found a way to fix it, just move to settings> emails+accounts> enter the same password again, no need to reset the machine.

I like this suggestion,i even wanted to change my sim thought maybe it was network problem but then with this solution i managed to fix My Lumia 520

Vishal G

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings----email+accounts----press and hold microsoft account----select sync. Now you can go to store and install or update apps and you need not re-enter your password even.......:cool::cool::cool:

Anthony Anyaoha

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Please I have been trying to update my apps and download some apps but I only gets the message that I can't with the error code -80048264. Please can you help me with a guide on what to do. Thanks

Mohammed Umair

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am Using Nokia Lumia 520, As my there was already watsapp application in my mobile but due to some error it was not getting opened, then i UNINSTALLED it , Later when I try to install the "watsapp" as well as any application from the "apps store" it is showing as

"there has been a problem completing your request. Try again later"
Error Code :80048264.

Please help me out.:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks & Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234