I want all this in new update..Anyone else..??

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
YES these are the features which should be present in wp8 to win this race of friendly OS. Windows Phone 8.1 Update Best Apps - Insider Media Group

comment ppl..

all of them were mentioned on the Uservoice, and guess what? "Thanks for your suggestion for xyz. Always great to see such great feedback and excitement about this feature. While we can’t promise to ship every suggestion that gets submitted, we will be sure that our product development team receives your feedback. What’s your great idea? Keep those votes coming!"

Somesh Rai

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Yess that is really unfortunate.. Bcs yess it is true that they cant add every features which we ask bcs of the limitations..
but if these features get added, it would be really cool.. And wp8 will win the race.. ��

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yess that is really unfortunate.. Bcs yess it is true that they cant add every features which we ask bcs of the limitations..
but if these features get added, it would be really cool.. And wp8 will win the race.. ��

everyone knows this, MS knows this, but why they didn't do anything is a question that has no answer

Somesh Rai

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I hope this is the silence before the thunder.. Lets just hope the best for wp 8.1 blue.. Hope it would not take longer than 7-8 months and come with a good package..
hey do u have any information whether wp8.1 would be available for all the wp8 phones or not..??
I have Lumia 720 nd really bother whether this fone will get that update..

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope this is the silence before the thunder.. Lets just hope the best for wp 8.1 blue.. Hope it would not take longer than 7-8 months and come with a good package..
hey do u have any information whether wp8.1 would be available for all the wp8 phones or not..??
I have Lumia 720 nd really bother whether this fone will get that update..

this is the thing, again, everyone has asked for while but there's no response from MSFT. It makes remember back to the date when WP8 is being under development, no information was given until it appeared and let all the Wp7 user dissapointed :crying:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss