First Google , Then Skype , Now Instagram..........Isn't it kinda sad ?

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
WP8 has decent userbase and stands on 3rd place , but how come everyone starts to show it a finger as each day passes ?

First Google , then Skype's delayed update and Now Instagram..........Then what ? Vine ?

I think Facebook and MS are not playing nice lately.

Integrated FB on iOS 6 works flawlessly all the time (on my iPad) but on WP8 occassionally , I come across lot of troubles.Check-in doesn't work , posting update doesn't work , FB chat couldn't connect etc.

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Google wants to stifle any 3rd place os challengers before any real threat occurs. Skype operates in a silo and doesn't have to have MS as a priority.

Besides getting push notifications days after, FB works ok for me lol

des920

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Well FB does not work, push notifications are the main reason why i get a app and not visit the mobile site. Also since FB updated it new feed lately, the app is missing the interests feed so there is no way you can see stuff which you have created lists (News, MMA, Hot Latinas, etc) - this is working on the mobile site.

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I use email notifications as they come in. Yeah, gets annoying at times, but it sure beats push notifications. Besides, I only use the Facebook WP app whenever I want to check in, yet tag friends, or if I need to share an image to another person's timeline. Usually anything you do that involves your own profile should be done via IE and People/Photo Hubs. I mainly use the web version myself, just check-ins by yourself are better with the People Hub. Just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb