Old mails on WP mail app.

Tim Gewoon

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys i've got a question, when i open my WP mail app linked to my gmail account old mails wont show even when i marked them as unread ? I need this to function properly as i get mails from my boss weeks in advance about the rosters and flight data for those weeks. This is getting really frustrating. I tryed using one of those gmail apps.. but since they're all web based i cant open excel files properly since WP restricts (yay another restriction!!!) you from downloading **** onto your phone using IE and whatnot.

Greetings,

A very sad and unsatisfied WP user who still has 1,5 years to go on his plan before he can switch back to android.

Alex Dean

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I believe the mail app only downloads mail from the past two weeks by default. To change this, open your mail app, tap the three dots at the bottom of the screen and select settings. From there, go to sync settings and you should see an option to change for how far back you want the phone to download emails. I set mine to the past month but I will assume you will want to set yours to "all time". Be careful though, because if you have a lot of emails this will drain your storage quickly.

Tim Gewoon

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Already did all of the above. None worked.. Gmail apps suck as they cant view the EXCEL files properly as mentioned in my first post.

Thanks anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss