GDR2 and Amber update August 14th?

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Will installing the GDR2 / Amber update have any negative implications? Specifically, I'm worried about my Xbox game save progress getting deleted.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Will installing the GDR2 / Amber update have any negative implications? Specifically, I'm worried about my Xbox game save progress getting deleted.

I've never installed a update that has made me wipe out my phone losing my important xbox game saves.... You should be safe with that and all app settings (including all game saves)

Only time was doing custom roms on WP7 but, there was a app for that....(save all game/app settings)

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I've never installed a update that has made me wipe out my phone losing my important xbox game saves.... You should be safe with that and all app settings (including all game saves)

Only time was doing custom roms on WP7 but, there was a app for that....(save all game/app settings)

It depends on the game, if it saves progress to the cloud (like Halo Spartan Assault), you will be fine, if it does not you will lose your progress.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It depends on the game, if it saves progress to the cloud (like Halo Spartan Assault), you will be fine, if it does not you will lose your progress.

No, you won't. The upgrade process does not wipe anything from the phone. If you flash the phone with a ROM, however, that will.

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
For me I'm waiting for FM Radio and the camera corrections!
My Pictures some times is very poor in focus...Amber it will correct this... finally!!

Let's see... 14th Aug.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I know they were saying the 14th for Australia, so I'm thinking worst case scenario, we'll have some more official roms out in the wild to utilize

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I know they were saying the 14th for Australia, so I'm thinking worst case scenario, we'll have some more official roms out in the wild to utilize

Did australia see the release of lumia 720? Coz that aside we already have official roms for every other model. And unfortunately for me thats the model that i own. So?

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Epic Pie

May 7, 2013
Visit site
What's going to happen to people who flashed their phone manually with other rom? Is there going to be list of roms modified for certain region? For example, I flashed with Polish rom, and I want a specific country's rom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte