Need a better call log manager

santhosh5639

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
1. there is no call duration in call history...
2. if i had 2 - 3 numbers of one person in contact it doesnt show frm which number i got the missed call..
3. If i tap on a contact or number in history it doesnt directly go to history of that perticular contact bt it goes to the contact profile..
4. Incoming/Outgoing/Missed call Icon is missing (optional)

p.nonnekens

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
#2: Yes it does. Like this:
[phone icon] [contact name]
Incoming, mo 17.34, home/work/mobile/whatever

#4: It shows in text, not as an icon. Missed calls show up in your accent colour.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
1. there is no call duration in call history...
2. if i had 2 - 3 numbers of one person in contact it doesnt show frm which number i got the missed call..
3. If i tap on a contact or number in history it doesnt directly go to history of that perticular contact bt it goes to the contact profile..
4. Incoming/Outgoing/Missed call Icon is missing (optional)

I agree. :(

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed a few days ago there was no call duration. I tapped on the call to see if it opened up details about the call, but it went to the contact. Doesn't seem to make sense that it links to the contact.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
#1 - that's the most irritating one, although I just check my call log at T-Mobile if I really need to know. Wish this was on the phone, don't see why it isn't.
#2 - not sure what you mean, it shows from where missed calls come on my phone
#3 - just swipe to the right to the pivot that says "history". I don't think that's a big problem.
#4 - It shows missing calls in the accent color of the phone, I think that's a great idea since another icon would just be clutter. Having a small arrow or something next to the phone symbol to show incoming/outgoing calls might be nice, but the words work fine for me.

ewphone

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I find it very cumbersome that the same contact is given a new entry for each call. My old phone only had each contact one time in my call log (with an indication for incoming and outgoing or missed) and I could look at the full history separately. That way was much more functional. I call the same people a lot and don't need to see their contact info 100x's, it's really inefficient.

NewWindowsMobieUser

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I agree, it should be more similar to the Android Call option. Android also have a quick search while typing the numbers, it searches by name or by number at the same time!

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I agree. Its confusing I call my girlfriend quite alot and sometimes she calls from her house. And sometimes she wants me to call her house but can't tell which one it is as her name pops up but won't show the number, wether its her house or mobile. And no call duration....im hoping black will fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon