Integrated Facebook Question

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Back in November, when I got my first WP8 devices before I switched back to iPhone for a while, I distinctly remember that notifications from an integrated Facebook account would show up somewhere other than the Notifications screen of the Me tile.

Now that I'm back on WP8, I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've been really trying to minimize the time I spend on social networks, so the built-in integration is perfect for me and I can live without toast/tile notifications... but it's driving me crazy that I remember having them somewhere and can't find them now.

So help me out here... is my memory wrong? Or is there a setting/pinned tile/whatever I'm missing somewhere? Because... I see the unread notifications on the Notifications screen of the Me tile, but nowhere else.

Thanks!

thegamevg

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Ummm.... the Facebook app/tile ? :amaze:
I haven't seen my notifications pop-up anywhere other than the Me tile or the Pinned Facebook tile ...

Maybe you had one of your contacts pinned to the start-screen ? Not sure if notifications show up on that tile in that scenario..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss