HTC windows phone 8X 2 text threads for 1 person?

Gabriel Micheli

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I have this friend who I text all the time and have a long conversation history on a single thread. I normally have her contact and Facebook accounts linked but one day she deleted the FB account. When she put it back up, I went to re-link but mistakenly put some other person's account. I unlinked that one and linked the correct one, but now everytime I text her on the original thread her replies get pushed to a secondary, different thread. I can reply to both of them but on get replies on one. Basically I can text her using the original thread, but her replies come through another thread. If I unlink her Facebook account the secondary thread takes it as its account and gives me Read-only message. If I link again it goes back to being able to text. I am a bit OCD and this is driving me nuts seeing the same name twice on two different threads when it should be one uniform conversation. I am using the HTCWindows Phone 8X.

Is there any way to get the conversation back to the original text thread with the really long history? I would really appreciate a fast reply.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure if you delete both threads, the conversations will take place in the correct locations after that. I don't think there's another way around this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium