Anyone else notice this? find my phone issue

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot attached

Find my phone, when you go into your settings says its off but when you click into it it says its on.

I lost my phone a few months ago and when I log onto windows phone . com it coudn't find it, I think it must have something to do with this. a bit disappointing to be honest 27866593-8a81-4ee6-bf6e-23e38894c2ed_jpeg.jpg:cry:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Screenshot attached

Find my phone, when you go into your settings says its off but when you click into it it says its on.

I lost my phone a few months ago and when I log onto windows phone . com it coudn't find it, I think it must have something to do with this. a bit disappointing to be honest View attachment 40237:cry:

To find your phone you need to check boxes "save my location periodically and before my battery discharges" ... If you don't have it checked then your phone must have location services and cellular data ON to be found. :)

DonnaxNL

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It worked fine for me, also locked my phone easily from the website. Although my battery was almost dead, so couldn't do anything more than locking it. -_-

The good news tho; I lost it in a electronics strore and it was found a month later. But bad side of the story; I couldn't wait and hadn't hope so bought a new WP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa