Petition to provide apps.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I've just noticed that none of my posted petitions have many signatures. I know that at least 20 people have viewed, each thread, so why do I not have that many votes? We are all quick to hate Google and other companies when they do not provide apps, but when it comes to something as simple as signing a petition we do not bother. Why? ******** on a forum is always going to be less effective than a petition, so why not the petition. If all WPcentral users, sign and retweet this, will it not force Google to act. Or at least bring to their attention that people notice what they are doing, if it fail-fair enough then. If not, we win. There's nothing lost either way , so please guys. Try. At least a little but.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't matter. All that matters is that it gets out, if everyone gets it tweeted, gets it trending, gets the petition signed and everything, it would be really hard to be ignored. However, rolling over in defeat does nothing.
"A coward dies a thousand times before his death"

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I've just noticed that none of my posted petitions have many signatures. I know that at least 20 people have viewed, each thread, so why do I not have that many votes? We are all quick to hate Google and other companies when they do not provide apps, but when it comes to something as simple as signing a petition we do not bother. Why? ******** on a forum is always going to be less effective than a petition, so why not the petition. If all WPcentral users, sign and retweet this, will it not force Google to act. Or at least bring to their attention that people notice what they are doing, if it fail-fair enough then. If not, we win. There's nothing lost either way , so please guys. Try. At least a little but.

Google already knows the demand. There might already be a zillion petitions floating around cyberspace. Google doesn't seem to care about petitions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers