Lumia 920 stuck in reboot mode please help!

Jonathon West

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia will not get past the boot screen it keeps showing the Rogers logo, then the Nokia screen, then it stops and does it again Soft reset is not helping, what do I do?

I just switched the backplate on it too a week ago, so I guess it's out of Warranty...

I unplugged the battery once too, did not help, would letting it run completely dead maybe help?

Please help guys

Jonathon West

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Also, if I have to send it in, if I put it back into its black case, like it was, and have not removed the Wireless battery charger will they be able to tell it was opened?

I mean looking at it ist seems like it'd be pretty hard to tell.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Refer to the 920 forum, there is a sticky to bring back the phone to life after being bricked, follow it and you should be fine as long as it is not a hardware issue. FYI do not flash a non rogers rom, but u can try the euro dev one without losing any n/w bands. The firmware #is 059r4h6

gazmatic

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
ok... try this

if you havent fixed it as yet....

1. plug it into a wall socket for 30mins
2. hold power button and volume down until it vibrates
3. when it vibrates release the buttons and immediately press and hold the volume up button

a lighting bolt and gear should show up. this is the flashing mode

you can flash a rom from here or wait 15 minutes and do a reset while still plugged in (step 2)

if nothing is wrong with your device it should boot up properly in 15 minutes after the spinning cogs

if it still has the problem repeat the steps and flash a rom using care suite

download the care suite from here

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...update-any-l920-gdr2-amber-13-easy-steps.html

Jonathon West

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot guys but I just ordered a replacement from Rogers, I can't even get it to turn on so I will just hope that they deem it within Warranty.

Wish me luck! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs