WP8 needs carrier tech support for migrating android/ios users

P O

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Coming over from android one of the top issues (and time waster) was the complete lack of tech support from my carrier VZ. you might as well ask them in Chinese what your windows issue/problem is; same applies to walking into any VZ store. say word windows they just stare at you for a moment then try to pitch you an android or iPhone. This a bid deal for people like me who migrated from android. Don't care how user friendly platform is like anything else there is a learning curve and former VZ android/IOS users are used to very thorough and problem solving approach for issues with VZ android/IOS devices from VZ ; support which simply does not exist for Windows platform now.

P O

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
That definitely sounds like a training issue that VZW needs to address with its employees.

Yes they do. They even offered to waive their return after 14 days policy provided I sign up for an I phone 5 or S4 type phone, those being the models they are pushing hard to make room for the new I phone 5S and samsung S5 coming out in Sept. All marketing

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo