Resyncing contacts

conphila

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm brand new to Windows Phone. Just got the Samsung ATIV S Neo from Sprint. Had Android before. Like Windows Phone quite a bit so far. One question: If I delete contacts from Exchange, how can I resync those deletions so they are removed from my phone also? Or do I have to delete them from my phone one at a time?

BTW, I'm hoping Touchdown eventually makes a Windows Phone version of their email software. That's the only thing I miss from Android.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Deleted contacts will synced to your phone, or any other devices synced to the account. You can delete contacts from any of your synced devices and that will in turn synced to all devices connected to that account.

Although touchdown has a lot of enterprise capabilities, its UI is quite ancient on Android app. Most of the features are already available in WP OS. So, I'm not sure what features you are looking for in TouchDown. Android is a different issue, the basic implementation of ActiveSync on Android is quite limited and often flawed. And different phone makers also use different ActiveSync implementations on their phones. The result is chaotic and various capabilities and bugs. TouchDown is typically required by many enterprises to enforce the strict policy requirements on Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99