Amber out on Malaysia for 920 and questions

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
It's finally out! I just updated and it took me less than an hour.

Everything is great, I love the new features, and Data Sense picked right up. It also has Radio.

I was configuring Glance and tap to awake, and it says that the double tap to awake uses more battery. Does it mean that it uses more battery to just have it on or that it will use more battery when waking up the phone using the double tap?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Got it, took me close to 90mins to update and another hour going thru the new stuff.... and the new lenses are enabled...Nok Pro Camera and Smart Cam, wow !!

pattayo_ib

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Updated mine too this morning. L920. Went to Old Town White Coffee just to get my phone updated. It wad fast using the 20mb wifi connection. Love the double tap, radio and awesome camera apps i've been waiting. But, i do noticed the glitching when we scroll up and down in slow motion. Not sure wether glance has any thing to do about that. Anyway, i'm glad i got my phone updated thru OTA. Last update was thru the Nokia Care which wiped out all my data. Contacts and apps setting is backup but need to reset back all that, need to redownload all apps. Not really convenience i would say. Haha. However, glad to received Amber update here. Hoping for more major updates after this, maybe a notification hub? :)

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I did notice some jerkyness in the scroll at some point, but it's gone now. It could have been for Glance or something, as I turned those options on immediately after installing it, and now that I've disabled it for managing battery consumption, I've never seen it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs