Yet another question about Amber

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Isn't that Amber should rise up my maximum ISO level on integrated camera to 3600 (or is it 3200 or something like that)? I still have 800 for maximum ISO in that application.
Also, I was crying last night because I can't use Nokia Pro Cam on Lumia 820 because 820 doesn't have PureView technology, but I hope that they will allow us mortals to use the simillar application, just to have the same design for accessing the properties of the camera. I don't care about image stabilization.

And, the last part, I don't seem to figure out why I can't have Nokia Video Trimm application. I don't believe that it is depending on PureView.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
1. OIS makes that magic happen. No OIS, no ISO 3200. (I believe I'm already hearing Damian Dinning shout STOP! when Nokia releases this for you.)
2. There is a way, through a proxy, as far as I know. It's your choice.
3. Hmm. There's a will, there's a way. The same proxy method as I said above should work here. As for that proxy method, it's somewhere buried in the forums.

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
What is OIS? And I have read that only L520 would not get higher ISO than ISO 800. That's the reason I want my ISO higher.
I have downloaded both Nokia Pro Cam and Video Trimm app but this is what I get on the screen for both of them: "Not available", when I am trying to install them manually from SD card (yes...I have both apps downloaded to my SD card from windowsphone.com) trough the Store.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
What is OIS? And I have read that only L520 would not get higher ISO than ISO 800. That's the reason I want my ISO higher.
I have downloaded both Nokia Pro Cam and Video Trimm app but this is what I get on the screen for both of them: "Not available", when I am trying to install them manually from SD card (yes...I have both apps downloaded to my SD card from windowsphone.com) trough the Store.

ISO above 800 and procam are only available on Lumia 9xx series. That being said, there is a way to hack procam onto your phone and it will work (not sure if you'll get iso3200 after that). I believe someone had a screenshot of running it on his 620 or something. I personally don't know how, hopefully someone else can help you with that.

premium11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, with that proxy trick, I've installed Nokia Pro Cam on L820 with Amber.
It works pretty well, just one glitch I found - switching to front-camera crashes the app. :smile:
wp_ss_20130823_0005.jpg

And yeah, ISO800 is MAX for Lumia 820

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05