Add To-Do List to Family Room

jlanzac

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I have shared a family room with my wife. The issue is that we are able to share calendar meetings but we cannot add new to-do to this new calendar. Is there anyway I can make that the familyroom calendar also have a todo list?

TA

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I have a OneNote list for Things To Do and another one for Groceries. Both shared in Family Room. OneNote has check boxes that are handy for these purposes. It works great for us. (We don't use the Outlook calendar in Family Room. We prefer to just send Invites to each other, on each of our personal calendars.).

The Outlook calendar has Tasks which are similar to To Do. I would think it would work in Family Room.

jlanzac

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I have a OneNote list for Things To Do and another one for Groceries. Both shared in Family Room. OneNote has check boxes that are handy for these purposes. It works great for us. (We don't use the Outlook calendar in Family Room. We prefer to just send Invites to each other, on each of our personal calendars.).

We have the same for the shopping list and similar stuff. But for the todo where you need to set a reminder, right now we are using a calendar entry with duration 0.

The Outlook calendar has Tasks which are similar to To Do. I would think it would work in Family Room..
If you manage to do so, please do not hesitate on contacting ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss