Xbox Music is not showing Artist Image

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a NL920 with amber. None of my music shows the corresponding artist image. Just a grey screen on lock screen and in Music hub. My entire Collection has proper mp3 tags, artist, title etc. Anyone can tell me why I have this problem? I think its about mp3 tag version or something like that. I ll be glad if you enlighten me.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a NL920 with amber. None of my music shows the corresponding artist image. Just a grey screen on lock screen and in Music hub. My entire Collection has proper mp3 tags, artist, title etc. Anyone can tell me why I have this problem? I think its about mp3 tag version or something like that. I ll be glad if you enlighten me.
You will lose your mind trying to figure out Xbox Music. It's about as illogical and counterintuitive a piece of software that you will find. I suggest you download MPAtool from the market. It lets you choose the image and album art if you like, or you can just do a batch auto option.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
This is going to sound odd but are the artists and albums well known?

Also make sure that "Connect with Xbox Music" is switched on in the Music and Video Hub settings.

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
You will lose your mind trying to figure out Xbox Music. It's about as illogical and counterintuitive a piece of software that you will find. I suggest you download MPAtool from the market. It lets you choose the image and album art if you like, or you can just do a batch auto option.

Yes i'm about to lose my mind :-( I know that solution but I try to figure it out naturally without any 3rd party software :-(

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
This is going to sound odd but are the artists and albums well known?

Also make sure that "Connect with Xbox Music" is switched on in the Music and Video Hub settings.

Yes, the artists are extremely known and popular, and the the toggle is switched ON. :-\

itsmemuffins

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
On your computer download a little program called Zune social tagger. I had to put all my music through it to make artist artwork to show on the lockscreen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99