Cross platform productivity apps? Reminders?

chillwillilll

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I've recently ditched my iPhone 4 and got myself a (lovely) new Lumia 925, now here comes the problem...

I have a Macbook Air and Ipad mini, so previously enjoyed the seamless syncing between the three. Now im fine with most of the apps as they are available on WP8, however the one app im missing is REMINDERS?

Now I love me a list, but am having a real hard time trying to find a simple list making app that will sync with both my Mac and WP. I have seen Clear (mac app) and Clearer (WP app) and they look similar, but am not sure whether one is just a rip off of the other or whether they do sync!

So yeah, I'm just looking for apps similar to One Note or Reminders that will sync to do lists between mac and my WP.

Any help on this topic would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
There is a one note app for iPad but unfortunately nothing for your mac. There is evernote but not sure how they sync between each other.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe evernote might be the best bet.

As for reminders, you could sync your outlook.com account to your ipad to get a todo list going. Your hotmail todo list show up in reminders. Unfortunately there is nothing yet for the MAC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa