Account don?t update new phone

manneman32

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Got a question for you guys...

I have tried a couple of Windows Phones... the latest was a Nokia Lumia 620. I have never noticed any problem before but today I noticed a real moodkiller on my account.

I bought a Nokia Lumia 920 today. I set it up with my Outlook-account as usual and everything works fine. The problem is the new Lumia 920 won?t register on my account. It still says Lumia 620. I tried to remove all the old devices I have used (exept one to not f*ck things up) but it still won?t register. For me this means that I cant use "find my phone" and also I cant install apps from the Windowsphone website... I have to use Store on the device.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanx guys!

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
So when you go to WindowsPhone from PC. Login, Select My Account, remove this phone should be a option for the 620.
How many do you have listed ? Does the 920 not show ?

manneman32

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Well... I actually deleted all phones from the list except the first one I owned, and that is just for security... I?m afraid something bad will happen if I remove them all. My new Lumia 920 has never been in the list at all.

I use Windows Phone App with Windows 8 to sync the phone with my PC

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
So the 920 is not even listed under your name, where you select my account, my phone, find my phone, etc..

You may need to call Microsoft and have them add it, if you are afraid of removing all the phones you have listed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros