Hi all. Nokia Lumia 1020 in the US on AT&T here, and I so far I love it. I am in the process of moving all my internet services from Google to Outlook.com, and have found only one issue. Calendar appointments I make on a laptop do not sync instantly to my phone, as my Google calendar did to my iPhone. Seems there's a bit of a delay. Is this normal?

Also, on a similar note, I still subscribe to a Google calendar I had setup for work tasks, and moving those will take a bit of time. In the meantime, it seems that if I delete an appointment from my old Google work calendar, it takes a similarly long time to reflect the change on my Lumia, despite the fact that I have the Google account concerned set up to input appointments from my device. That is to say, it's not the read-only calendar format.

Thanks all, and hope to learn a lot from this forum.
    09-04-2013 02:48 PM
    Yea, there is always a bit of a delay with exchange activesync for me
    Jason Allison likes this.
    09-04-2013 03:14 PM
    I use outlook on my laptop and the outlook connector app so I can input on the laptop and have ithe calendar on my phone in the stock calendar app as well as simple calendar. Theres a small lag in the sync process The outlook shows a message that the calendar entry will be sent by email on the msn account.
    09-05-2013 05:13 AM