Music App Grey Background?

Sheikboy

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Recently got my HTC 8x, had a quick question regarding the music app. I synced my music with the Windows Phone App (I have a Mac), and the app works fine. The thing is, my Album Art transferred over just fine, but I have no background artwork. I'm assuming this is because my music is bought from the iTunes store and not the Xbox Music store so it doesn't have the artwork in the tag. How can I fix this? I read about this tool MPAtool which is no longer available, is there an alternative? I really would like to fix this because while music is playing, my lockscreen becomes the same ugly gray color as the background.

Thanks in advance!

Sheik

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I can see it here. When an app is updated it's taken offline to be refreshed with the newer version - try again in a few hours in your market.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I'll check again tonight, and keep you all posted. Just in case, is there an alternative method?

the long way is to make sure your music is tagged correctly via something like media monkey even iTunes can do alright with it, but I don't depend on it.

I 4th MPATool though. It has many pictures to choose from or you can even add your own.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss